Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy New Year!

So I haven't updated in...forever but I finally buckled down and used my camera! School is like taking up my life at the moment so I haven't really made anything that great lately and photographing actually takes a lot of time (yea, just imagine how ugly my photos will look if I DIDN'T TAKE MY TIME, and you think they're bad now! Anyways, I made a somewhat fancy meal last week so I whipped out my camera (which is half dying but never mind that).

So my boyfriend never had lobster (yea, I know, but he's a small town boy in and out of South Detroit~) so I decided to make him a more special meal.

Photobucket
Lobsters don't photograph well upclose...but anyways, I made garlic roasted lobster with pasta with tomatoes and basil, and cheddar biscuits.

Come along with me~ http://joyciel.livejournal.com/118713.html

No comments:

Post a Comment