Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Curry Me, Love~

That is what happens when there are no cliche quotes about curry or any popular references it to it. I have to make up my own! Curry me, love...like carry me, (comma) love but it can also be like means curry, me love! Yea...I'll stop that now.

Photobucket
Lamb curry, I love this picture! I think mutton works better on account of being more flavorful and better for slow cooking involved in curry but lamb is good too. I brown the lamb than sweat the onions with star anise.

Photobucket
Added the curry powder and stock.

Photobucket
And then I forgot to photograph the rest of the steps so here's another bowl of curry I made, this time it's chicken and carrots. The carrots make it a lot sweet, kinda like Japanese style curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment