Sunday, May 17, 2009

What's Up Doc?

I hate your snotty little ass, that's what =.=! And nothing illustrates my hatred of that pesky rabbit more than me eating it.

But animation is not that delicious so I had real rabbit instead. Very classic preparation, rabbit stew in stock, white win, shallots, garlic, green onions, carrots, and celery.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hate the phrase "tastes like chicken" because they say that for everything and everything can't possibly "taste like chicken" but in this case, it quite tastes like chicken. Except gamier, more flavorful than most chicken I've ate but also more dry. I will try this again when I go to the farmer's market where it should be cheaper than No Frill =.=!

And this is a bunny that I will LOVE to eat:
Photobucket
Roar~ ;D (yea, I know he bats for the other team...)

No comments:

Post a Comment